Saturday, November 7, 2009

Everything is cool.

I have been visiting my mom since Monday 11/2 and didn't realize how long it had been since I had blogged until I started to get emails from people concerned about my status. I forgot my camera and that makes blogging less interesting. The weekend before I left for my mom's, Marty and I spent the weekend in Philadelphia with his nephew Everett and wife Amanda. They had a very fun Halloween Party and a surprise wedding shower for Marty's niece ,Cory the following day. they graciously invited us to stay over between the the two parties.
My mom has been keeping us busy. She is a ball of fire with the new pacemaker in. We did take naps everyday.
This morning we went to the Wesley Grange buckwheat pancake breakfast.I have heard about this event for years and have never had the opportunity to go. My Grandma and Grandpa Riddle started it in the '30s and used my Grandmas' recipe. They were delicious.
We went to see 'Where the wild things are" yesterday. Thursday we had lunch with my aunts and uncles and a few cousins and had a great visit. Wednesday I did some shopping with my SIL DeAnn. Of course we watched the World Series.
I'll be staying home for most of the rest of the year.