Tuesday, November 24, 2009

3rd Week of Chemotherapy

Caitlin knit me this fancy little shawl.. It has an interesting name but I can't remember what it is!
Fancy Knitting email.
I posted twice today, so go back if you want to see some pictures of Ball, why it is called Double Cut and a history of subscription Balls.
I had my third week of chemotherapy, so I have no treatment next week. My blood levels were a little lower than last week, but they assured me that every thing should bounce back after having a week off.
I'm taking tomorrow off work to do the shopping and start Thanksgiving preparations. Allie, her boyfriend, John, and her friend, Alison will be coming in late tomorrow night. Caitlin and Lisa will be flying in on Thursday morning, and N0ra and Jason and kids will come for evening dinner. We'll have a busy day cooking, but that's the fun of Thanksgiving