Saturday, June 6, 2009



Caitlin taught me how to do this fancy link to sponsor me for the Relay for life. Hope Church has a team called Hope Walking.( which I think is such a great name)To sponsor me just click on the link. my donation page

My new cleaning girls started today. I've never had hired cleaning help before, so I was excited. I had asked one of the Mennonite women with whom I sing if she knew anyone from her church who did cleaning. She gave my name to someone who I discovered I knew from the Birth Center. Her 13 year old daughter and niece were looking for a cleaning job. So it turns out that I actually attended the birth of one of my cleaning girls. Isn't that kind of cool?

After the girls left this morning, we took the boat out to Lake Nockamixon near Quakertown. It was a beautiful day on the lake. There was enough wind for easy, fun sailing. We had such a nice relaxing time.
I had planned to go Contra dancing, but we got back too late.

I finally have peas starting in the garden. The picture is a newly "hatched" snow pea. Tomorrow I am finally going to get around to planting some tomatoes.